Join us on the best rock climbing tour in Split area on the Croatian coast. Hundreds of amazing routes in the area both for beginners and advanced climbers offer endless inspiration for every climbing level.
Our experienced local guides will take you to an unforgettable adventure on the rock. In addition, they will provide fundamentals to beginners or climbing improvement to intermediate or advanced climbers. But above everything, they offer relaxed and enjoyable experience!
Several amazing climbing sites in Split area offer routes for all levels of climbing experience. We will choose one depending on your experience and weather conditions.
Rock climbing on Marjan hill in Split (great if temperatures are not high):
- 50€ per person (if three or more)
- 60€ per person if two participants
- 100€ if solo tour
Rock climbing in Omis (great for summer days):
- 60€ per person (if three or more)
- 70€ per person if two participants
- 110€ if solo tour
- Local climbing guide – For your safety, comfort and skill improvement, we provide some of the best climbers in the local community
- Climbing gear – we provide all you need for safe and comfortable climbing: harness, chalk, climbing rope, quickdraws, belaying device, etc. Climbing shoes are available in various sizes. For those who climb at home, we recommend bringing your own for comfort and better performance.
- Transfer to climbing site and back – we usually use two climbing sites in Split area (Marjan crag and Omis crag) which are suitable for beginner, intermediate and advanced climbers due to wide choice of route levels. Both sites offer fantastic views and beautiful natural surrounding.
Split area and Croatia in general offer amazing weather conditions for climbing all year around. It can get quite hot during the summer months, however we have some amazing crags in Omis area that are located in shade and by refreshing river. You can check weather conditions HERE.